The Fantasy Sports Megapool is a fantasy sports pool any other BUT with one big difference: instead of drafting a team of players across one sport, Fantasy Sports Megapool players drafts a team of teams across many sports, leagues, and competitions. Points are awarded based on how each of your teams do in their respective leagues (e.g. the Super Bowl winning team gets 100 points, runner-up 75, and so on). Whoever has the most points once all the leagues are done is the winner of their Fantasy Sports Megapool.
We believe this game provides players with a great alternative to traditional fantasy games:
- Connect more with friends.
- Cheer for more winners.
- No time worrying about lineups.
- Discover more sports.
- No more bad beats.
There are two ways to start playing The Fantasy Sports Megapool: join either a public or private league or become a commissioner yourself. It is easy. All you need to do it follow these steps:
- Create an account here and go to your dashboard.
- Become a commissioner and start a league or accept an invite to a league.
- If you want to be a commissioner, you just need to name your league and decide which leagues or competitions you want included in your Fantasy Sports Megapool.
- Add some friends and invite them.
- Decide when to have your first draft and hold your draft.
Once this is done, all you have to do it sit back and enjoy!
If you have any questions or suggestions on how we can make it better we would love to hear from you.
You can reach us via our Contact Us page.